Gold-plated jewelry is a brilliant creation. If buying solid gold jewelry doesn’t fit the budget, you can buy jewelry made from other metals that are coated with a beautiful outer gold layer for a better price and still get the look of the real deal without draining your wallet or worry about being in debt.
Let the truth be told, gold plating isn’t invincible. It’s thin enough that it has to be measured in microns (one-millionth of a meter). Thinner materials are more vulnerable to damage compared to thick ones.
learn about it here: https://hirayajewels.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=9&action=edit
So how do you protect your plated jewelry?
Here are just a few tips:
- DO NOT expose your jewelry to chlorine or saltwater.
- Remove your jewelry before participating in activities that will cause you to sweat a lot.
- After you have applied lotion/makeup/perfume, wait for a few minutes for your skin to absorb the substance before putting on your jewelry.
- Please try to avoid scratching or exposing your jewelry to any physical breakage/damage.
- Store your plated jewelry in Hiraya’s specially devised pouch to preserve it.
Wipe your gold-plated jewelry with Hiraya’s polisher (we include it with every purchase!) as often as you can. You may also soak it for a few minutes in warm, soapy water and dry it with a soft cloth as needed (or a soft toothbrush to clean small cracks and crevices).
One response to “Make Your Gold Plated Jewelry Last Longer”
[…] Make Your Gold Plated Jewelry Last Longer […]